Thursday, November 13, 2008

To the Hospital...

...and home again! We went to the hospital last night at 8:30 after having contractions for two hours at about every four to five minutes. When we got there everything was going great, contractions coming every four minutes and strong! Then after about an hour they had me get up and walk around to see if we could get them to come faster and stronger. To my dismay the contractions still were coming but they weren't dilating my cervix so after being at the hospital for three and a half hours my midwife sent me home and told me to rest up because more than likely I would be having this baby soon. So disappointing! I am home and still contracting...I just have to wait it out. I guess Lyla wants mommy to have more time to sit and think about how different everything will be once she finally comes out! We will continue to keep you posted!

3 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

Wow how exciting! Hope everything works out and she comes soon! Congrats! Good luck!

Nikki Nielson said...

Crazy Amy! I am so excited for her to be here and I am sure you are too! I know that we are a little far but when she comes if you ever need anything then let me know. I could watch Abby or bring dinner or whatever! Also this might not work for you and I know that you never read the Twilight books but Natalie and I are going to see the movie on Saturday the 22nd @ 1:00 and you are more than welcome to come if you have any interest at all, just let me know! Good luck in the coming days!

Lori said...

Congratulations Amy! Nikki just told me that your little Lyla is here! I am so excited for you to have your two little girls for the holidays! Lori