Sunday, November 2, 2008

Costume Pictures

Here are some pictures of Abby after I did her makeup. We put on Mascara, eye shadow, blush, and lipgloss. She loved it!!Here is Abby getting candy at the ward trunk or treat. She really enjoyed going around and finding the people in costumes that had the candy to give out. Although, the "scary old man" really did upset her...so that person had to take off their mask before she would accept the candy from them!
After the trunk or treat we went back to Spencer's parents house and to my dismay this is what I saw...Abigale had gotten into her chocolate candy. I was quite shocked, it only took her like a minute to break out a reese's and eat the whole thing. Good thing we got a bib on her first.
Such a cutie! She was so tuckered out after all of the fun that she was out by eight! We had a great time on Halloween and hope that everyone else did as well.
As you might have seen in the pictures for Abby in her make up I am still very much pregnant! We are looking forward to this baby coming SOON!

5 comments:

Nikki Nielson said...

She looks SO cute Amy, that costume was a super find! I am glad she had a fun Halloween, it really is such a fun holiday for kids, I just love it!

Amanda said...

I love putting make-up on Sophie. It is so fun. She looks super cute!

Natalie said...

Very cute pictures Amy! Abby looks adorable in her costume and I bet she had lots of fun!! Hope you are feeling well! :)

Cara said...

I love the scowl she has on her face! Did you take her candy away? lol! Guess what? T-25 days until I am in Utah! I think the minute I get in we need to plan a Crown Burger date!

Reid and Brittney said...

She was super cute. I love her costume..what a great idea. I love that you put makeup on her, wow that's young..just kidding!!! She looked adorable. I am so excited for your new little girl to come. I can't wait to meet her. I bet you are dying to get her out! Good luck with everything, I hope she comes sooner than later!! Miss you!!