Saturday, November 15, 2008

LYLA BELLE KEDDINGTON!

Well everyone Lyla was born on 11/13/08 at 11:02 pm. She weighed in at a whopping 5 lbs 14.5 oz. She is 20 inches long! What a cutie! She looks just like her proud big sister Abigale did when she was born except for her wavy blond hair! Waiting for Abigale to come to see her new sister!FIRST LOOK!So excited!




Look at all the blond hair! I can't wait for the cute bows!!!

Well as from my earlier post you read that I went to the hospital and was sent home...well I went to the hospital again right after writing that because I was having contractions every three minutes. We got everything checked and I had dilated to three cm and they sent me home AGAIN!!! They gave me some pain killers and sleeping pills and told me to go get rest and if when I woke up I still thought I was in labor to come back! HOW CRAZY! I went home, was upset...took my pills and only slept for an hour! We went back to the hospital at 6:30 pm and the doctor checked and said I was 5 1/2 cm and they FINALLY admitted me! After I got my epidural my contractions completely stopped! Good thing they had already broken my water cause I was sure they would have sent me home yet again. Finally after having much pitocin, around 10:45 I felt like I needed to push. After five sets of contractions and about ten minutes later my little Lyla was here! She is so sweet! We came home this morning at 10:00. Thank you to all that have wished us well and those who have come to see us! Both Lyla and I are doing great! I am so glad that she is here!!!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her. Darn sick kids!

Reid and Brittney said...

Congratulations!!! She is so adorable. I love her hair...wow she has a lot already, how fun!!! Can't wait to see her in person. I am glad your mom got to make it up there to see you... it would have been fun to have her here...but she needed to be there with you. I am so excited for you. Have fun!!!

Brad and Hailey said...

Yay! Congrats! I am so sorry the hospital was so stupid! How frustrating! I'm sorry. Your girls together are so cute! That's priceless!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! She is so cute.

Cara said...

Yeah she is finally here! Can't wait to meet her! I love that blonde hair.

Val said...

Oh my goodness, she is precious! I cannot believe that blond hair. Love it. We need to come see you guys! HOpe you're feeling well.

Darbee said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl! I love her name (I have a Belle, too :-) Hope you are all doing well! Best wishes!

C Davis said...

Congratulations!!! Lyla Belle is adorable!! Can you email me Jake's address? camers308@gmail.com
Cami Davis

Josh & Elise said...

Congratulations Amy! Happy day. She is adorable!