Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Here are the girls in their matching pjs that Grammie bought for themSo for Thanksgiving this year, instead of going to Arizona, we went to Spencer's Aunts vacation home in Park City. It is a four bedroom house and it served quite well for my family to stay at over the weekend. Since Lyla was due around this holiday we didn't go to AZ like we would normally have done so my family...mom, dad, AJ, Nikki, Mayli, Tori, Trent, Natalie, Chad, Carson, Spence, Abby, Lyla, and I all stayed together! It was quite a treat. We had a lot of fun and the girls really enjoyed the close proximity to the outlet malls for Black Friday shopping! We got lots of goodies!! I am so greatful for my family and the oppertunity that I have to see them often. It is one thing I will definately miss once everyone gets jobs and moves away. Right now I savor it and am so grateful that Abby and Lyla get to see their cousins and build relationships with them!

No comments: