Friday, October 31, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
This is Abby and Spence from our Christmas trip to Arizona in 2007. Such cuties!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Not much speeding going on here! There was a pile up at the end of the track so Spencer and Abby didn't get much speed coming to the finish...oh well!
Face painting! Can you tell what Abby is going to be?!?
Got your answer?How about now?That's RIGHT! She is a KITTY! Or as she would say...a Meow!She did so well while she was getting her face painted! She sat still the whole time. I was way impressed!
Look Dad! A rocket!!
Sorry for the long post! We have been so busy with the Scarecrow Festival for the last few days so I haven't been able to put posts up! We had so much fun at the festival...and I am sure that both Spence and I gained at least three pounds each! The food was so good...and since we were staff we just got as much as we wanted for free. It was so yummy, but I certainly wouldn't have eaten so much if I had to pay for it myself!!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Daisy Civic
2. YOUR GANGSTA STAR NAME (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Vanilla flip flop
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Pink Cat
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Marie Mesa
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name): Ked Am
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Blue Pepsi
7. NASCAR NAME (the names of your grandfathers): William Douglas
8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 6th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Verellon Venice
9. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, favorite flower): Halloween Rose
10. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now): Banana Jeans
11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Shake Willow
copy and paste it. Everyone needs a laugh once an a while.