Saturday, October 30, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT

My little sweeties really enjoyed "Halloween" this year. We celebrated with our ward party and trick or treating on Saturday this year as Halloween falls on Sunday. We had a blast and didn't get poured on as we moved the party inside at the last minute!

Here is my sweet Abigale as Cinderella Wild Lyla as Minnie Mouse
Max as a Spooky Skeleton
And all three together....this is our last attempt at trying to get all three of them in one frame at the same time looking decent...enjoy!
I love Halloween and this year didn't disappoint. We got to have fun with our family and saw many friends and got to catch up with them as well. I hope everyone else had fun during this Spooky Fun Holiday!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Super cute, Amy! The girls look so cute, and Max is adorable, as well! :)

Nikki Nielson said...

That is too funny that our girls had some of the same costumes :) They look so cute! Mayli and Tori loved looking at the pictures. Max is so stinkin cute!

Reid and Brittney said...

So cute!! I love their costumes!! Hope you guys are doing great!! I just want to get my hands on that lttle mister Max, he is adorable!! Miss you!!

The Nielsons said...

What cute grand babies I have. They look like they were having a lot of fun. Boy Max is growing up fast.

Val said...

Those costumes are so cute! Minnie Mouse is my favorite. I love the pictures of the kids painting the pumpkins. Glad you guys had such a great halloween :)

Krista and Kyle said...

Amy! Update your blog! Lyla had a birthday and Max was blessed. Both highly noteworthy events in my opinion. I love you!