Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Outfits

Grandma K bought the girls and Max some Halloween shirts/outfits. They are super cute! The girls shirts say SPOOKY! and Max's outfit is just a jumble of Halloween characters and little words that say Trick or Treat.

I let the girls hold Max...Lyla just loves looking at her baby brother...and giving him kisses too!
A big yawn for Abigale... Here are my THREE kiddos! That is crazy to me!!! They are so sweet and cute!!
Life in the Keddington household has been a little frustrating and slow all at the same time. It is really hard to keep Max home and inside without making the girls and I crazy from isolation too!! We are slowly trucking on....Max is three weeks and two days old!! WOW!

7 comments:

Jonny said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!!! We miss you guys! -Rach

Natalie said...

Cute Halloween outfits, and fun pictures! Can't wait to see them all in their Halloween costumes!

*Becky* said...

cute cute! Abigale sure looks like you Amy

Nikki Nielson said...

So cute!

Reid and Brittney said...

So cute!! I love their outfits!! You have such cute kids. Miss you!!

The Nielsons said...

My grand babies just keep getting cuter and cuter....

Alicia said...

Umm, I was really hoping from the name of this post that I would finally get to see Lyla as "cuz... Minnie Mouse!", but I guess I will just have to wait until Halloween! Also, I am aware that I have just commented twice in a row. Kind of weird...