Monday, October 11, 2010

BYU...

YES I AM A BAD PERSON....





Here is Max with his daddy at his first BYU game. He was 2 weeks 1 day old. Although the doctors advised us not to take Max out for four months and then through RSV season, I had the itch to get out and get to a BYU game before the cold season hit. Of course I had to take the babe because HE NEEDS ME...so he thoroughly enjoyed himself. He slept most of the time and ate twice. Overall it was a great outing. Plus I figure since we were outside the germs weren't as bad because they weren't all stuffed into a building or a room... ;)

He is such a sweet baby!!

6 comments:

Stephen, Rachel, Q, & Cam said...

That is SOOOOOO Darling!

Val said...

Amy, he is so adorable! We need to come see him. Oaklee's all about babies lately. We're soo glad he's doing so well! What an angel!

Reid and Brittney said...

Not at bad person just a huge fan!! Haha!! He is such a cutie, love the BYU onesie. Starting him young! I bet spencer loves having his little boy with him at the game! We are going to the BYU/TCU game this weekend!!

Cara said...

Ok that onsie he has on is super cute! I can't wait to meet him!!!

Spencer and Amy said...

I made it right before we left for the game...can't have him not represent his team! Everything else BYU he had was WAY TOO BIG!

*Becky* said...

I'm so happy to hear that he is doing very well and that you get to have him home with you. he sure is darling