Friday, November 19, 2010

KIDS, Parties, Blessing....

WARNING this is going to be a long post...lots of pics!

Alrighty people, I know I have neglected my blogging duties lately, but we have had the croup going around our family and I haven't felt UP to it...so here we go with possibly the longest post ever on my blog.
First we start with my sweetie MAX, we have him doing tummy time to strengthen his neck...he actually enjoyed it! Lift!!
It's finally cold enough at night for my girls to wear their "Warm Jammies"
This is what Lyla does when moms not looking...
NO MOM, There is NOTHING behind me...
I'll clean it up...
Lyla turned TWO this past weekend, so we started off her party at Kangaroo Zoo...


AHHH...Daddy is gonna get you!
Here is a pic of the cake...
Back at home for some much needed food after running around!
The little ladies enjoying themselves at the Big Girl table!
PRESENT TIME!
Oh yeah, can we open these Mom?!

Wow, it barks!
Another puppy!
Baby doll from Grammie
I want my CAKE!
Wasn't to sure why everyone started singing to her all of a sudden!
K...blow it out!
Good job!
Dig in...First Bite
YUM
Oh, I have frosting on my face?? Let me get it...

Max was blessed on 11-14-2010 at the Keddington Home by his father Spencer and his loving Grandpa and Papa, and uncles Derrick, Nate, Peter, Chad, and my cousins husband Bodi. Along with our great Bishop, Max was surrounded by wonderful men with alot of love.
What a cutie!
Well, there you have it! I am caught up!! FOR NOW!

1 comment:

Nikki Nielson said...

Max is getting so big already! I can't wait to hold the little guy. It looks like you had lots of fun on Lyla's birthday, I LOVE the picture of her with her face in the cake, priceless! Miss you guys!