Thursday, May 6, 2010

TAGGED...

Tagged is the reason! Thanks to Mandi...I know it took a while!

Four shows I watch:
1. The Hills
2. The City
3. Baby Story
4. Gordon Ramsey's F word

Four things I'm passionate about:
1. My HUSBAND
2. My Abigale Marie
3. My Lyla Belle
4. My Religion

Four phrases I say a lot:
1. Luvs you
2. Silly girlies
3. I'm tired
4. Stink pickle

Four things I've learned from the past:
1. Everything will work out when you put it in the Lords hands.
2. Appreciate what you have while you have it!
3. Take the time to know your family
4. Always be grateful for the miracle of life.

Four places I would like to go:
1. Harry Potter theme park in Florida
2. Arizona
3. California
4. Anywhere that's warm really...

Four things I did yesterday:
1. Went to work in the morning
2. Laundry
3. Went to my in laws
4. Watched NCIS and NCIS: LA

Four things I'm looking forward to:
1. Finding out what sex my baby is!
2. Alicia's wedding
3. Vacation in Oceanside
4. Disneyland

Four things I love about winter:
1. Sweaters and blankets!
2. Shoveling snow ( I know it's weird but it's ME time )
3. Trees with snow and lights on them
4. Christmas and getting to spend time with family

Four things on my wish list:
1. Spencer finding a permanent job so we can settle down
2. Bunk beds for my girls!
3. Getting another car
4. A big fat right hand ring ( I know it's worldly but I love them! )

Four people I tag:
1. Natalie
2. Nikki
3. Nattie
4. Dani

3 comments:

Jessica Harrington said...

I did this on my blog too! thanks for the idea!

Nikki Nielson said...

Boo you tagged me! I will do it tomorrow before I blog our Disneyland pics :) I am totally with you on wanting to go to the Harry Potter theme park!

Dani and Jimmy said...

how do i do it?