Friday, May 28, 2010

CATCH UP!

Hi mommy! I am off to Nursery for the first time! CHEESE!
We went to jump on it with my cousins and my brother and his wife a couple of weeks ago and the kids had quite a good time!
Abby liked these trampolines better because they didn't bounce as much!
JUMP!
I took the girls to go get hair cuts last weekend, Abby's hair was out of control and Lyla was growing some sort of tail...
So cute all flipped out!!
Abby got a bob...
side view...
Abby has weird hair that is super difficult in the back so this new cut does help alot!!
My brother AJ and his family left on their way to their new home but before they did we got the girls together for one last play date! They had fun and before we left they played a few games of ring around the rosy!
All fall DOWN!
Again!

Everyone together...CHEESE!
We finally have a new baby cousin on the Keddington side...meet DAXTON LAVEL KEDDINGTON!
Wow, I haven't been very good at posting lately! Starting from the top my sweet baby Lyla Belle is now in nursery!! She loves it so much!!! I can't believe how fast she has grown up!! Jump on it was so much fun and the kiddos had a blast, Abby didn't want to jump for a while because she was scared but then we found some trampolines that weren't so bouncy and she had a blast on those! I got the girls hair cut for the summer and also in preparation for their Aunt Alicia's wedding in June. I think they look so cute! It makes Abby look so grown up!
A new time in our life has started...my brother AJ no longer lives in Utah and that really is going to take a bit of getting used to. Spencer and I have been taking the girls to Provo almost every week to have play dates with their cousins so it's gonna be hard! We will miss seeing you guys!!
The newest of news is that there is finally a cousin on the Keddington side for my girlies to play with!!! He is so cute!!

4 comments:

Nikki Nielson said...

We are so sad we wont get to see you guys every week any more! Hopefully you will find something new and fun to do :) Congrats on the new little baby boy he is really cute!

Nate & Mandi said...

Oh, what a cute little baby! He must have some attractive family/parents!!!! :) Thanks for visiting us; we love your girls so much and are glad that they have a new cousin to play with too!

The Nielsons said...

I love the hair cuts and I'm so excited Lyla got to go to nursery. How did she do?

Spencer and Amy said...

She is great in there! They love having her!