Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!

So we did Easter on Saturday this year because Spencer and I got to work on Easter..(not complaining...thanks extra $300.00 for the holiday) Anyway, here is a photo of my girls after they found their baskets that the Easter Bunny hid for them!
Abigale was such a good egg hunter...
Lyla would go for one egg and then see others and get so distracted! It was too cute! She did very well too!
LOOK CHOCOLATE!!
Lyla popped this malt egg into her mouth before I even had a chance of trying to stop her!! She thought it was yummy!
My mom and dad came up to Centerville this year and did an egg hunt just for our girls as they did one earlier in the day in Provo for the other grandbabies. Lyla took a spill down the stairs at Keddington's...geez this kid if gonna kill me from STRESS!! I hope that everyone enjoyed their Easter Holiday and that they took the time out to remember Jesus and his resurrection that gave all of us the ability to live again!

4 comments:

Nate & Mandi said...

Seriously, Lyla will be the death of me too. :) Glad you guys had a good Easter!

Samantha said...

so cute! your girls truly are precious!

Natalie said...

i can't believe how big the girls are getting....they can look for their own easter eggs! so crazy!

Linda Stone said...

Your kids are so much fun! I want more sibligns to my daughter! lol