Monday, June 28, 2010

Sorry Folks...

Well, here are a few photos from recently. We got some family photos taken for Father's Day but they are taking forever to upload right now so I will put them on later. Here are my girls in some bandana dresses I made them for the Fourth of July... Here is Abby...pretzel in her mouth
Lyla in her dress...another pretzel in her mouth
My Lyla Belle broke her nose this morning at my in laws house. She is always getting hurt!!!

Sorry, not too much information because I am on the run... I will put more up later!!


4 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the dresses, Amy! I have wanted to make one of those for a while, but never have!! They look fabulous on the girls! Great job! :)

Sad day about Lyla's nose. Poor girl.

Brad and Hailey said...

Cute dresses! Poor little girl broke her nose?! I hope it heals soon, poor thing!

Nikki Nielson said...

Poor little Lyla, that girl is always hurt! Those dresses are way cute Amy, I am impressed! You are such a good mom, I am more the whatever they have at old navy this year kind of mom :) Have so much fun in Cali!

The Nielsons said...

Good job Amy... those dresses came out so cute. Oh poor little Lyla she seems to lose the battle every time with the floor.