Sunday, April 10, 2011

Early Easter...

Well, I may or may not be here for Easter Sunday so today I decided to dress the kids up nice for church and take a few pics! Here is Abby! And Lyla...curly hair! I LOVE IT!
And sweet Max
Best shot at all three of them together! Such sweethearts!
My Grandma (the kiddos Great Grammie) made these dresses for my girls last year...which they wore, but they still fit this year and they LOVE them! So that made it easy...just had to find something for Max to wear! SWEETIES!

4 comments:

Nikki Nielson said...

Haha my girls wore those very same dresses to church today! How crazy is that??? They all look so cute! I feel so bad for litte Lyla and her poor little head but she still looks stinkin cute and happy as can be. Miss you guys, hope you have fun in AZ!

Peter Jones said...

Oh, sweet kids! I sure do love them! We're going to come out tomorrow to get stuff for our moab camping trip tomorrow night and maybe stay for FHE, so we will for sure see you guys tomorrow! Love you!

Peter Jones said...

Woops! Signed in to Peter's account. This is really Alicia. Don't think Peter is a weirdo.

Krista and Kyle said...

Alicia's comments made me laugh really hard. The end.