Sunday, April 10, 2011

Doctors...

Well frankly I can say that I am sick of doctors this week. I had to go three times for Max as he had croup and then bronchitis. But probably the worst of all was having to take Lyla in because she was running around in circles with Abby in the front room and fell into the hearth on the fireplace...OUCH. Here she is happy as a clam with her band aid on! Look at that cut. It is about 1 inch + and is right above her right eyebrow. I am really sad about this as she will have a scar on her face forever!
We were told by the doctors that anytime we take her out in the sun for the next year we have to put sunscreen on it...dang! That is so high maintenance! She was and always has been a trooper about getting hurt, although she still has a grudge towards her grandpa, who held her head down/still while the doctor put in the 5 stitches.


Seriously people...Lyla is the only one of my kids that gets hurt. She is 2 1/2 and she has already had a broken arm, broken nose, and now this. It makes me so sad!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I sincerely hope she gets over her grudge toward Dad. It's just sad. P.S. I don't think I've ever seen the pink shirt she's wearing in the picture. It's cute!

Krista and Kyle said...

Also that comment was from Krista.

Jonny said...

Lyla and Penny both have had stitches! WE need to put them in a bubble! Poor girl! -Rach