Sunday, May 22, 2011

LONG POST!!!!!

Alright guys, so my camera is a Kodak easy share but the easy share button broke or something so I haven't been able to get the photos off of my camera...so I took the memory card out and put it in another camera and there you have it! So here is from this past week all the way down to Easter...ENJOY!

So PROUD!!! It was cold and raining slightly but here we are after Abigale's graduation ceremony!


My sweet Abigale graduated Preschool this past week! She is such a blessing in our lives!!!


We spent the weekend in Park City with the whole Keddington Clan as Shannon is moving to AZ in a few short weeks, we had a lot of fun as we always do when we are together!! We were going to go to the Alpine slide but it is still closed as there is too much snow still so we went to the Olympic Park instead!!
Keddington KIDS!! Krista, Alicia, Derrick, Shannon, Nate, Spencer


At the Utah Olympic Park the other day and got our family pic in the Gold medal winning bobsled! AWESOMENESS!!! After this picture we walked (AKA HIKED) the entire bobsled trail...it was a mile long each way...but the little girls wanted to do it!


Spencer graduated with his masters on our 6 year anniversary! What a GREAT day it was!! I am so proud of my hubby and all of the hard work he does for our family!!



Soaking up the sun in the hot tub at Grammie and Papa's! Loved it!!


CHEESE!


Happy Max! So excited by everything around him!


Jelly bean SMILE!


Sweet Lyla Belle! She found her BIG egg!


Abby found the BIG egg the Easter bunny hid for her!


We did an early Easter hunt with my cousin Amanda and her family! The girls loved it!!!


Loading up the basket!!


Looking for eggs!


I can't believe May is almost over! Max hits the 8 month mark in TWO DAYS! He is growing up too fast!! I love my family and am so grateful to have them all in my life! What a blessing I have of knowing that I can be with them FOREVER!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute Amy! Max is getting big. I can't wait to see him and all of you at the beach! It is getting closer and closer! The bobsled picture of your fam is so cute!

Nikki Nielson said...

Haha! AJ is not the one who said the other comment, I am sure you knew that when you were reading it :) Oops!

Sarah Cluff said...

I just love your little family! We need to get together soon!!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

What a cute little graduate!