Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kids

I thought I would throw in a few of the kiddies as well as they are getting so big! It was a balmy 50 degrees out the other day so we took the girls out to ride their bikes they got for Christmas...Max was "sunbathing"
Happy Lyla!
Abigale!
The girls are so good with Max! They love him to pieces! Abby always wants to hold him...
I won't put up a picture of what Lyla can usually be found doing to Max when mommy steps out of the room...she literally loves him to death...or tries! She can usually be found holding her hands or other things over Max's mouth...yeah, I don't leave him down in her reach very often!! I hope everyone is doing well, sorry that I am such a SLACKER! It's crazy here!




1 comment:

Krista and Kyle said...

The hats in the first picture are so great!