Friday, September 3, 2010

<{(SIGH)}>

Well folks, I have to say that I am quite ashamed of myself and my ability to keep my blog updated. Since I have been a stay at home mom with the girls time just seems to slip away and I don't know what happens to all of my good intentions...but I guess that's life! Here are some photos for ya. The first is out of order but I couldn't resist! It's College Football season again and today you are supposed to wear your teams colors and shirts...so here you go. I told the girls to make their "cheese" faces...it looks painful to me!! These are from when Lyla and I went to AZ in July for a baby shower for Max. Lyla liked the water for about ten minutes this day...
I am pretty sure she is crying in this pic but I love her little sunglasses!
More recent...just this past Friday (see I am getting better) Abigale got to be a mini cheerleader at Viewmont High School for their season opener in football, here she is before the game all bundled up under the umbrella...it POURED for a good 15 min at the beginning of the game!
Right before half time...waiting to go down to the field
So cute!

"The cookie monster says that the Warriors are, the ITTY BITTY CRUMBS at the bottom of the jar..."
Waiting to go onto the field at half time to do their dance Running off the field. We got a video of the dance but it's on my in laws video camera...
Waiting patiently to find her pom poms
Here is another photo of my girls from today, they really love each other and find so my joy in being together! I am so glad that they are such good friends!!!
Well that's it for photos. Again, I will try to be better! But seriously I am so tired by the time nap time comes around it's a wonder I stay awake! I am so ready for Max to come out and join our family already!!! Someone remind me the next time I want another baby how miserable it is!!!

4 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

Such adorable cheerleaders!

Nikki Nielson said...

Cute girlies! We miss them so much. Mayli and Tori sat by me and looked at the pictures and asked when we would see Abby and Lyla next. Tori even found the dress up dress for Abby :) I love the cheese faces best!

The Nielsons said...

Those are adorable. BYU is back in season. I bet Abby had a great time as a cheerleader. What a couple of cuties.

Natalie said...

I love the pics, Amy! Abby looks like she had a blast being a cheerleader! Looks like it was a lot of fun! Hope Abby enjoys her first day of preschool, today! :)