Friday, August 20, 2010

Update for ALICIA

Here is to my SIL Alicia, she wants me to update because she just can't get enough of my girls in person she has to actually stalk my blog for pictures of them too...well Alicia, these pics are from Mandi's blog since I have been a bad mother and haven't taken photos of them recently! So here you go...you have probably already seen these!

Abigale on the 24th of July Abby and Lyla with Aunt Mandi at the 24th of July parade (Spencer and I were camping for work)
I am not sure what was going on here but I think Helen was reprimanding Abigale about something...
Here is Nate with Abby, he was nice enough to take either Abby or Lyla on the big slide at the rec center because there was no way in you know where I was lugging one of them up all those stairs...
My sweet Lyla in the baby pool outside. She is a little fish and doesn't really care if she swallows water trying to have fun.
Well that's it for now, since I don't have photos. Alot has happened the last month or so since I have posted, I no longer work for WRA and am a stay at home mom. I have been to AZ and back and had 2 baby showers along the way for Max. Spencer has finally started his internship for Granite School District and we are excited to get it over with. We have moved in with Spencer's parents again and are enjoying the new experience all over again. I am still not sure how I feel about being a stay at home mom but I am sure it will grow on me! Abby starts PRESCHOOL in Sept and is SUPER excited about it! So AM I!! Also, we are looking forward to when Max will show up...cross your fingers for the 1st! Football season is coming up too fast and we got our tickets in the mail today...Spencer couldn't be happier! This is the best time of the year for him and he has convinced Abigale likewise...
I will try to be better about getting photos of the girls as they are growing up quickly and amaze me everyday at how dang smart they are...and cute too of course!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Oh I love your little girlies! They are too cute for words!
I LOVED hanging out with you when you were in AZ! Made my week! Can't wait to see you again!

The Nielsons said...

The girls are so cute. We enjoyed visiting and can't wait for more updates on the Pre School. It sometimes takes a while to get use to the stay home mom but once you do its hard to change. The kids will love it also.

Natalie said...

hehe...i'm loving the pics. too cute