Thursday, July 1, 2010

Family Pictures

So I promised I would upload some of the family photos we took for Father's Day, so here they are...My sweet Abigale. I cannot believe she is going to be four this year, it's CRAZY! My Lyla Belle. She was not enjoying the photos so Spencer bribed her with icecream, this is her practically pulling Spence and his brother Nate back to the car so we could leave!
Now not that I enjoy how I look in this photo, but at least the rest of my family was cooperating at the moment!

Here is the whole Keddington "kid" clan. This is the photo that we blew up really big and gave to Spencer's Father. He loved it by the way. (I kinda like how you can see my baby belly in this one...)
We had a fun time taking these photos and Spencer's cousin Andrea was so sweet to do this for us last minute!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

What great photos! I am beyond happy for you and your gorgeous little (about to be bigger) family!

Natalie said...

these are great family pics! miss u guys!