Saturday, May 16, 2009

6 Month Check Up


Lyla went to her six month check up yesterday and here are her new stats;

Weight- 13.6--7%
Height- 25--23%
Head Circ- 44.2--90%

I cannot believe that she is already six months old! She is such a wiggle wart! She is already turning over from front to back and vice-versa as well as scooting around all over the place! I guess she is just trying to catch her big sister! She didn't even cry when she got her shots and the nurse was quite surprised! I am so proud to be a mother to my two little sweethearts!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Sweet! I'm glad she's doing so well! She is definitely a cutie! :) Time really does fly bye huh!?

Val said...

So cute! I seriously can't believe she is already 6 months old!
It was so good to see you guys the other day.