Sunday, May 10, 2009

4 years

Spencer and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on May 6th. Abigale helped pick out these flowers for me. I really like the way they look. The yellow ones are called Spiders, and I think the other flowers are a hybrid of tulips and roses. They were way pretty and smelled awesome.
Spencer and I went to our usual location, Johnson Mill Bed and Breakfast, the Wednesday before our anniversary to celebrate. I love that hotel and especially love the breakfast...German pancakes with apricot topping and whip cream with almonds. YUM! Spencer made me this photo book from mypublisher.com and it is really great. It was an great anniversary! I got Spencer a much deserved new down pillow. He said he hasn't slept so good in a long time!! I am glad he liked it! Time has just flown by...I can't believe that we have an almost 2 1/2 year old and an almost 6 month old!! I love being a mother and a wife! We are just loving living life together in our family!!

No comments: