Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's WEEK...

Sunday Feb 8 Monday Feb 9

Tuesday Feb 10

Wednesday Feb 11Thursday Feb 12

Friday Feb 13--sorry I didn't take a pic before we dug in!! My Valentine's Week was so great! I wasn't expecting anything and was very pleasantly surprised that my husband was so thoughtful and got me something for every single day! Friday, after digging into my Chocolate Covered Strawberries, I went and got my nails done and a pedicure!! It was so great! Much to my surprise on Valentine's morning Spencer and I went and got a COUPLE'S MASSAGE! It was so wonderful! Then we went to see Confession's of a Shopaholic...SO FUNNY! And for dinner we went to our usual place, PF Chang's in SLC. We had reservations and had a very yummy dinner! (Mine cost me 1161 calories!!!) YIKES! But it was great and well worth it. Then we came home for some sparkling cider and a night all to ourselves without Abigale. This year was GREAT!
Tonight we exchanged little valentine's with Abby's friends here at WRA. She got a sweet card and a See's chocolate heart from Joseph and a plate of sugar cookies from Seren. She gave them each chocolate chip cookies with little hearts and sprinkles on them. We are so glad that Abby has friends here that she can play with! She really loves it!
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's!

4 comments:

Cara said...

What a cutie Spencer is! I love the idea of doing something small all week! So jealous of the massage...it's been a couple of years since I have had my last one.

Natalie said...

Looks like you had a Wonderful Valentine's Day!! I'm glad you guys had fun! I can't wait to see Shopaholic, but I guess I'll just have to wait until Saturday!! See you on Wed. most likely! :)

The Johnsons said...

That is so sweet!!! I am glad you guys are doing so great!! I can't believe how much the kids are growing. We are coming in March like the 12th through the 19th. Hope to get to see you guys.

Val said...

Wow, tell Spencer I'm impressed! What a fun week. I can't believe how big Lyla has gotten already! They're so cute!