Sunday, February 1, 2009

COOKIES...

Or NOT! On Thursday morning Abigale decided to make some "cookies"...all by herself! Spence and I had had a late night as Lyla decided to stay up till 2 am crying, and I was sore from doing turbo kick boxing the morning before and Abby came into our room at 8:30 and wanted to play. Well being the GREAT PARENTS that we are we shipped Abby out to the family room to eat her breakfast and watch Playhouse Disney. Anyway, while sleeping I vaguely remember hearing Abby rustling through my bedside drawer, and thought nothing of it. At 10:30 Spence got up to check on Abby and started laughing and told me to come look. All of a sudden something in my mind clicked and I realized that Abigale must have taken something out of my bedside drawer. This is what I came out to...

CONDOMS!! But only the wrappers remained...where were they???

In the OVEN of course! Abigale put them back in the drawer and when we asked what she was doing she said, "I makea cookies." Such a weird little child! Spencer is convinced that Abigale never wants us to have sex again!

5 comments:

Sarah Cluff said...

I feel kind of responsible for this. We did cookies Wednesday night and she left before they were actually done baking. I guess she was bound and determined to make cookies!

Cara said...

Oh my goodness that is too funny! Poor Abigale is going to be embarressed by this story later in her life!

Brad and Hailey said...

That is hysterical! I couldn't stop laughing when I read this! I love it! Too cute :)

Reid and Brittney said...

Hahahahaha.....That is hularious!!! I can't stop laughing. I guess what she doesn't know won't hurt her right!?!? My boys have gotten into tampons before but not condoms. Too funny!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

That's going to be some good leverage some day!