Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lyla's Blessing Day

Here is my sweet Lyla Belle! She was blessed today by her father Spencer at her grandparents ward in Centerville. She was such a sweetheart and didn't hardly cry! Here are a few pics of her after church.
We took this picture of all of the grand kids together to send to my brother Jake on his mission. Not everyone cooperated but what can you do...they are all under 5 for heavens sake!
Mayli just loves holding Lyla...and I must say that Lyla quite likes it too!!
Here is a picture of our little family. I look GREAT with my no makeup! I always run out of time getting ready on special days cause I am always trying to make sure everything else is going as planned! It's pretty time consuming getting THREE girls ready for church!

Thank you so much to all of the family and friends that came and supported us at Lyla's blessing! We are so thankful to our Heavenly Father for blessing us with our sweet girls.

7 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

Aw she's beautiful! You have such a beautiful family! I love the picture of you guys all together!

The Johnsons said...

So cute! I wish we could have been there!! I hope everything is going good.

Reid and Brittney said...

Her dress is adorable!! Wish we could have been there for the blessing!! Glad everything went great and that you all had a great time together.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

She looked beautiful! How fun to be able to have so many family members there for her special day.

Val said...

We missed the blessing! I'm sorry. We didn't know about it. I'm glad it went well. Lyla looks a lot like Abigale. She is so cute!

Christan Strong said...

Amy,
Your little girls are adorable! The oldest one could be your "mini-me"! And the blessing pics of your baby are beautiful! We had something for your new little one but, I'm not sure I have a good address for you anymore- could you email me your address @ auntkicky@gmail.com! Hope everything is going great with your cute family!
Love Christan (Rudd) Strong

Jonny said...

Those are adorable pics! WHAT A CUTE FAMILY! We need to get together again! Hope all is well! -Love the Andersons