Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I AM

I saw this on my sisters blog and decided to do it. It was pretty interesting to fill out.


I AM

I am: 23, married, and have a sweet little girl with another on the way
I think: about mediocre things alot
I know: that I am lucky to be where I am today
I want: more storage SPACE!!
I have: a great husband that gets up and takes care of Abby when I am not feeling well
I wish: I were better at caring sometimes, or showing people that I care
I hate: loosing to anyone at bowling
I miss: my "friendships" from people that used to be my closest
I fear: the world my children have to grow up in
I feel: like a Pepsi...
I hear: the running water in the bathroom where Spence is shaving
I smell: yummy aromas of aftershave
I crave: ElCharro and Mattas
I search: for ways to show my husband how much I love him
I regret: hurting so many people in my lifetime
I love: my family
I care: more than I show
I always: bite my fingernails
I am not: a millionaire, and probably never will be
I believe: many things
I dance: with my little girl
I sing: almost all of the time, and can be found humming when I am not singing
I don't always: give in when I should
I write: very rarely
I lose: my mind several times a day
I win: "rewards" I don't want ;)
I listen: when it's necessary
I can usually be found: with my husband and little girl
I need: to sell my car
I am happy about: being able to work with my husband and spend time with my family all day

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm glad you did it! It was fun huh? It really made me think..."how would I answer this!" I like the way your blog looks now! Super cute!