Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back HOME!

We are back home from Cali. It was way fun. Our camara is broken so we will have to get the pictures on a disc before we can post them. We drove straight home from cali to utah and let me tell you...never again!! Well, not if I can help it. Abby did really well in the car though, she ended up sleeping three times so that helped out a bunch. We are very happy to have had the oppertunity to hang out with my family for a whole week, but also very happy to be back home! Hope all is well with everyone.

2 comments:

Val said...

pregnant?! Wes just told me you are pregnant. How exciting!! Congrats! I can't believe you were able to keep it a secret for so long!

Val said...

Now I see that you posted you were pregnant but I somehow missed it! I don't know how, because I read your California Fun post and even left a comment. I'm oblivious I guess!