Wednesday, July 16, 2008

20 Week Ultrasound

Well, I don't know why I was so nervous this morning but I kept having wierd dreams that the doctor found another baby on the ultrasound and that it was a boy. CRAZY! We already had one ultrasound done at 16 weeks and know that there is only one baby and it's a girl, but my dream was so real!! Anyway, we got back from the doctor and there is still only one baby in my belly and she is certainly a girl. We are so exctied to have another addition to our family on the way. Abigale loves babies so we are hoping that she will be a great big sister. So far all of Spencer's friends from highschool have all had girls. So we will have lots of friends for our little girls.

2 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

So fun!! I am so excited for you. I always have weird dreams like that when I am pregnant, I guess it is just anxiety. It is nice to have ultrasounds to make sure though. Aren't you glad there is only one baby in there? Twins would be so hard. Have you guys thought of any names yet?

Jonny said...

Amy we are sooooooooo excited for the three of you! Yea for girls! Hope you've been feeling well. We need to get together for a bbq or something fun so our girls can play and we can talk! Love you guys, Rach