Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pudding Painting!

Alright kids...I am going to be lazy on this one since I am not at my own computer but check out the link I posted below and you will go directly to my sisters post about our fun activity we did yesterday...

After book babies we went over to my sister Natalie's apartment and the kids got to paint with pudding! My sister also made all of the kids these cute matching aprons that they LOVE and they were oh so helpful with the pudding! Thanks Nat. Anyway, the kids really loved it and that's what matters most!!

http://theolsenfamily-utah.blogspot.com/2009/09/pudding-painting-anyone.html

3 comments:

Natalie said...

You'll have to show me how to do the links sometime! I know there is a little icon for it when writing posts, but I don't know how to make it work!! The pudding painting was fun! We should do a different craft every week. What do you think!?

*Becky* said...

That is so crazy how you posted about pudding painting because Andrea Franco has the same exact post about it! I've never heard of it before here I know 2 people who did it

Spencer and Amy said...

My Abigale just loves pudding painting...cause it's fun and yummy!