Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's here People...


FOOTBALL SEASON is upon us! Football and I have a Love-HATE relationship...I Love going to the games and getting into the cheering and winning and all of that, but I HATE the fact that my husband is a super fanatic and has to watch and re-watch the games, listen to sports radio all of the time, watch all of the other teams that BYU will be playing to see how they factor in...yikes! It seems that every year I go through all of this, but I learn to deal! We are so excited for how BYU is doing so far this season, and can't wait to start using our season tickets next week!!

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Well it sounds like you cope much better then I do. College football season is not the best time of year for our relationship. :) I do like watching BYU but do we have to see EVERY college game (not just BYU) and all the stats etc... But don't worry... I am not complaining. ;)

Lindsey said...

I hear ya! I feel like Casey turns into a crazy person during football season... Always on the computer checking stats, watching games on TV constantly. I just have to make sure I have a good book to read!

Nikki Nielson said...

I hear ya sister!