Sunday, July 26, 2009

Update on Lyla

My little girl is growing up way too fast!! I need time to SLOW DOWN! She is already 8 months old and does tons of stuff that she shouldn't (in my mind.) Lyla is a pro at crawling, she says dada and lyla (although I think that's a flook), she gives some great slobbery kisses, she pulls herself into a standing position and she claps too! I can't believe it! I need another BABY!

This is my little Lyla when she should be sleeping...just giving us the stare down...
Take that you suckers!

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Those two girls are identical. I can't believe she is crawling. Wow, how time goes fast.

The Nielsons said...

Lyla is such a cutie. You are going to have your hands full when she starts to walk. You do a good job in making such cute babies maybe you should have another one.

Val said...

Oh, she is so cute! I just love her cheeks. I agree with Cora, Lyla looks SO much like Abigaile.