Thursday, July 2, 2009

BIRTHDAY...

Well my birthday has come and gone again! This time around it leaves me older and a mother of two little girls. It is crazy how the time flies! Well as you can see from the picture below I was spoiled with possibly one of my most favorite things on this earth...PEPSI! Spencer got me the 36 pack and my friends Chelsey and Drew got me the 24 pack! Abigale and Lyla got me flowers and another 12 pack of Pepsi that isn't in the photo cause it's in the fridge chilling in wait...

Here is my cake...YUM! This is the cake that I have had for AGES for my birthday! I just love it! It has cool whip on it instead of icing...and seriously people, I could probably eat the whole thing myself if I didn't have a husband to stop me! We had our usual game night last night and since it was my birthday we had a couple of other friends over as well. It was great to be able to spend time with friends in celebration...and they even sang and made me blow out a candle! I feel like a little kid again!!

Seriously I think these flowers are a new favorite! I got them for my anniversary in yellow and now for my birthday in green (sorry color is bad in photo) they are called mum spiders...or just spiders for the normal breed. I LOVE THEM!!
Thank you to all of you for your well wishes and gifts on my birthday! It was a great day!!

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I am glad you had a good birthday. I always remember yours the day after your birthday, but never on the actual day. Don't ask me why. :) Horrible friend I am, but HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!

Samantha said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad your day was filled with all of your favorite things (and people)!

Darbee said...

What a nice birthday! And how cute of Spencer to spoil you with Pepsi! I'm a Coke girl, myself... but I think I know what I'm asking for on my birthday now. :) Happy Birthday!