Monday, June 15, 2009

Catch UP

Abigale and Lyla have such fun together...even if it is just laying around on the ground.
Here is Abby on Grandma's piano. She was a little wary of the camara but usually can be found singing a random made up song of hers...and when the piano is there she likes to play along as well! So dang funny!
Lyla Belle turned 7 MONTHS on Saturday...and this is a photo of her from then. She is starting to crawl around and is scooting all over the place! She is so cute and it makes it really hard to stay mad at her when she isn't cooperating! This look means WATCH OUT MOMMY HERE I COME!
As I was mentioning before...she makes it hard to stay mad! Lyla was supposed to be taking a nap and decided to play with her sister in her crib and giggle! They really are so cute together so I usually give in and let them play instead of enforcing nap time!
She is such a cutie!

EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!
Here it is folks...my birthday present! It's a writing desk with a fold down table and storage for all of my bill stuff! I LOVE IT! Spencer let me pick it out myself and even let me have it early! I am so glad too cause I am one of those people who ruin surprises by trying to guess and I am REALLY bad at waiting...



It is WAY CUTE!! Thank you Spence and my little girls too! I love you!!

4 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

Your girls are getting so big and are as cute as ever. Your writing desk is way cute. Happy early b-day!!!!!

Natalie said...

It was really nice hanging out with you guys today!! I love your table, it is way cute and just the right size too. Your girls are so cute and I can't believe how fast time flies! :) You need to blog more often to keep us blog stalkers entertained!

Nikki Nielson said...

Your girls are so stinkin cute! I can't believe Lyla is crawling around, we miss you guys so much! The beach will be here before we know it though, I can't wait! Your little dest is really cute, you are just like Aj with secrets, you Nielsons!

The Nielsons said...

Wow Amy I love the desk. The only bad thing about it is you have to pay bills from it. The girls are so cute. Can't wait to see ya this weekend.