Thursday, December 4, 2008

OUT!


Well, the holiday cards and birth announcements are out in the mail! I am glad cause I am usually known for procrastinating...so now I don't have to worry about it anymore! I cannot believe how time flies with two kids running around! We are coming up on Abby's birthday party next weekend and then Christmas and New Years...WOW! The end of the year always flies by for me and now with a birthday in November and then one in December I am sure that the end of the year will always be hectic from here on out! Does anyone else feel this way?!

4 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

Wow I am impressed...that is awesome that you have them all done. Two less things to worry about. Oh man, the end of the year will be busy for you every year, good luck with that. Hope things are going great... I want to meet Lyla so bad, but I have no idea when that will happen, hopefully sooner than later!!! Miss you!!!

Natalie said...

Lyla is running around already? :) J/K. I'm excited to get the card and invitation in the mail! The party should be lots of fun too! Way to be on top of things!

Darbee said...

Wow! I'm impressed that you already have your Christmas cards out. It will seriously be a miracle if mine get sent out at all. Good Job... you inspire me! :-)

Stefany said...

SOOOO cute, I love these announcements.