Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Happenings!

Well, I got to talk to my little brother Jacob on the phone on Christmas! I just love that boy so much! He is by far the closest sibling I have and I am so proud of him and the choices he is making in his life! This Christmas season has been so great! I got to talk to not only Jacob but Derrick and Shannon as well on Christmas and it was so good to hear from them! Shannon and Derrick are Spencers siblings on missions. Shannon is coming home May 28th and Derrick will be home in April of 2010. We are so proud of all of them!

On another note my sister Natalie just confirmed her pregnancy! I have thought that she was pregnant since the day I brought Lyla home from the hospital...but I wasn't sure! It is so exciting that there will be another Nielson grandchild in the family! She is due in late June! CONGRATS GUYS!

We are so thankful for our families and friends that we associate with! I never thought when I was younger that I would ever be as close to my family as I am now. I am so glad that they are so close and that our kids can share time together while they are young! I am also so thankful for my Father in Heaven that looks after my little family and for all the blessings we have. I don't know where I would be in life if I never realized how much my Father really loves me and wants the very best for me and my future. I am glad that I figured out my worth before it was to late. Heavenly Father loves us all and cannot wait to bless us if we just let him!

2 comments:

Cara said...

Isn't it amazing to see where we were in high school compared to now? I am also so glad that we learn to "grow up" and realize what famlies mean to us! So glad you had a nice Christmas!

Brad and Hailey said...

Yay natalie's pregnant! So exciting!