Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gramie and Papa

Blow a KISS... And a big smooch for Gramie!
We had so much fun this weekend in Arizona with our family. Abigale sure loves her gramie and papa! Every morning when Abby got out of bed she would run around the house saying PAPA, PAPA...until she found him! I know that my dad loved that!
My little girl is growing up so fast! This past weekend Abigale expanded her vocabulary. She now says papa, gammy (gramie), thank you (SO CUTE!), MOO, wawer (water)..and I am sure that there are more little ones, but those are the ones that stick out most to me right now! Spence and I are so grateful that Abigale is ours! It's an amazing feeling knowing that we can be together forever!

5 comments:

Candice said...

You have a cute little girl :) Man, I'm not sure if you even remember me Amy, its been YEARS, but we went to jr. high together. Congrats on getting married, your little one, and the next one coming.

Cara said...

It was great seeing you this weekend, as always I wish we had more time together but my trip in November will be fun, hopefully your little one will be there so I can meet her!

Natalie said...

Hey Amy, I'm glad you had fun in Arizona. It must have been nice...I'm sure El Charro was yummy..I'm sure you guys went a couple times huh? Well, we are excited to eventually hear Abby say her new words! Have fun this weekend.

Nikki Nielson said...

WHAAAA! I miss AZ! Oh well I am glad you guys had fun, Abby is so cute. It is so fun once they start saying more things, I just love when Tori says new things, her favorite right now is fush aya (her version of flushed away) She loves it!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

she is soooo cute! and you look so cute pregnant! when are you due? I can't believe you will have 2 babies!