Wednesday, November 23, 2011

LYLA Turns 3!!!

My sweet Lyla Belle turned 3 November 13th and we had a little party for her with family and a few friends!  She really loved it!!  Sorry the post is late, I am a busy mom!!

Here is Lyla on her big girl bed that Mommy and Daddy got for her!!

Such a cute bed for a cute girl!
 Sweet Lyla Belle!!
 Blowing out the candles on "her" cake!
 The big cake!
 Max enjoyed every bite!
 Cute Abigale!!
 Happy Lyla!
Since Lyla is three she got to throw away her babas...she did alright but I have to admit that she has probably only taken like two naps in the last couple of weeks!


We also found out on the day of Lyla's Birthday Party that Spencer and I are expecting another bundle of joy to our family in July!!  We are so excited!!!!!  Can't wait to find out what we're having!

8 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

Wow how exciting! Congratulations!

Dwiggins said...

Congratulations!!! You guys make super cute kiddos!

Natalie said...

I found it!!! :) I totally thought you said on facebook. lol. Hooray, and cute pics!! :)

The Nielsons said...

Awesome....we are always happy to add more to our family....congrats. And Lyla is a cutie.... Such a big girl.

Cara said...

I am so happy for you and Spencer!!! You make such cute babies that I can't wait to see what you are going to have next.

Val said...

How exciting! Congratulations you guys! Amy, you're seriously amazing. 4 little ones. Not sure how you do it and you're all so put together. I love Lyla's glasses! So cute!

The Johnsons said...

Love the update!! Lyla is so cute and getting so big! Congrats on the baby!!! Hope everything is going good.

Mandi said...

Yay congrats you guys! We are so excited for you!