Saturday, September 24, 2011

BIRTHDAY BOY!

Don't mind my husband's pleasant face...here is Max at the beginning of his party opening presents!!
Yay!  Shoes!!
Present from Mommy and Daddy and big sisters Abby and Lyla
Why is everyone singing to me??
 YUM!!  CAKE!


Oh yes people, unlike his sisters he finished the whole cake...
 Bath time!!!

We had such a fun time today!  I can't believe Max is already one!!!  CRAZY!  He has grown up way too fast and I am not too sure that I like it!  My parents are in town and after the party we went out to Roy and got some nomnummy burgers and ate at a park...80 degrees and be-a-u-tiful outside!  We had a great time! 

1 comment:

Krista and Kyle said...

I love that he ate the whole cake! He is a little chunker, but SO DANG CUTE! He is definitely a boy.