Friday, February 19, 2010

Broken...

So as I hit enter for my last post Lyla decided that she didn't want to sit on my lap anymore at the kitchen table and jumped to the floor. Well, her arm was twisted underneath her when she landed and thus...I called Spencer crying telling him that I was pretty sure Lyla broke her arm. He came home from work and we left Abby with her Aunt Mandi and then the three of us were off to InstaCare...they X-Rayed it and sure enough...in her forearm there was a clean break through one bone and a fracture in the other...so now she is sporting a sweet pink cast. She is SO TIRED!!! She was crying alot this morning, mostly because she hates the doctors office, and she fell asleep in the car on the way home. It has not been her week...

We love this little girl and are SO SAD for her as she is in pain...but she seems to be alright and the cast will come off in three weeks and then they will x-ray it again to make sure it's healing good and hopefully it is so she won't have to get another cast. Keep us in your prayers!!! Thanks guys!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh bummer! I hope she is feeling okay now. That is rough! Lovin' the pink cast though! :)

Natalie said...

Makes me want to sign it! :)

Natalie said...

oh, i'm so glad u found a renter and sad that Lyla hurt herself. she still looks like a doll though, cast and all!

Brad and Hailey said...

Wow I'm so sorry! It's so scary when your baby gets hurt! My prayers are with you guys!

*Becky* said...

poor little girl!! hope she heals quickly! It's hard seeing your lil ones in pain

Rachel said...

POOR POOR SWEET LYLA! We will pray for her! What a cutie! She is so tough! Love you guys! Oh and we NEED to get together again soon! Our girls need to play more!