Monday, November 30, 2009

Sad news...

It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I tell this news to family and friends. Spencer and I found out at the end of Oct that we were expecting another baby in our family! We were so excited and have been hiding this news, as we did with our last child, until we were going to find out the sex of the baby. I was so excited to be a mother of three before I was 25! Today we found out through four ultrasounds that I had blighted ovum...which is where for some reason or another the fertilized egg does not develop and so there is just an empty sack in the uterus. Now I am miscarrying and let me tell you IT SUCKS! We were so excited to have this baby join our family in June but I know that Heavenly Father had different plans.

10 comments:

Cara said...

Amy this is horrible news. Let me know if there is anything I can do. I know I don't live near you but I am always here to talk. Love you SOOOOOO Much!

Brad and Hailey said...

Oh no! I am so sorry Amy! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jessica said...

I can't even imagine what you guys must be going through. I'm so sorry! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Nate & Mandi said...

Amy I am so sorry for you guys! If you need anything let us know!

Reid and Brittney said...

Oh Amy, I am sorry to hear this. Hang in there!! I'll keep you in my prayers.

The Johnsons said...

Amy I am so sorry!! We wish you the best. I know a few friends that this has happened to. Losing a baby isn't easy!!! We are thinking about you.

Dani and Jimmy said...

im sorry honey..guess heavenly father has different plans for you guys.. but dont give up... im here for you. cant wait to see you!
dani

Val said...

I'm so sorry you guys. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

*Becky* said...

Oh Amy I am so sorry for your loss! I can't even begin to imagine how that feels. my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

Jones Family said...

I am so sorry Amy! That is terrible! I hope you are doing okay. Miss you guys!