Monday, August 31, 2009

Message...

PEACE We went to temple square this past weekend when my parents were in town and did the whole tour of the conference center and the visitors center in SLC, it was really a nice afternoon and we enjoyed it a bunch! Lyla was posing for Grammie sending a message of Peace...

Abigale thought it was so much fun and every time she saw the temple she said, "I wanna touch it." So cute. Spencer and I took the opportunity to talk to Abby about the temple and how you can get married there and be with your family forever, she was so cute, she kept asking if we got married in the temple and then when we said yes she said why and we told her because we wanted to be a family forever and she said oh, and then she said...I get married in the temple too. I love her so much! She amazes me everyday with all of the knowledge that she has. We were walking around temple square and she saw a statue and was like, Joseph Smith...and I looked and I was like, YOU ARE RIGHT, that is Joseph Smith. I love my girls so much! I am so grateful for my husband and my forever family~

3 comments:

The Nielsons said...

They are such cuties. We had a great time this past weekend. You are doing a great job with your little family. I was amazed at how much Abigale already knows about Jesus and Joseph Smith. Keep up the good work.

The Johnsons said...

That is crazy!! I need to work harder on that with Jaydee. She looks so grown up in that picture!! They are both getting so big. We miss you guys!!

Brad and Hailey said...

Wow! What smart little girls you have - adorable too ;)