Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Egg hunting...

As most of my posts, they are backwards...so if you want it in chronological order start at the bottom!


Here is Lyla just chilling on the couch at AJ and Nikki's house. She didn't get into the action of the egg hunt because it was quite wet and chilly outside! But she enjoyed herself anyway. All of the happy egg hunters! It's SO HARD to get a photo where all of them are looking at the camera at the same time...but oh well!
Here is Abby stuffing her basket to the brim. I was quite worried that she wouldn't do very well but I think she got the most eggs out of all of the kids. She was on a MISSION!!
This is Abby after the egg hunt she did at Grandma K's house on Friday. She was the only one looking for eggs and enjoyed running around getting them all while we watched!
OHH an EGG!!
Before we started the hunt Abby played with her bubbles that she got in her basket. She really loves them!
Here are my girls just sitting around at Grandma's house. Abby is quite funny now, if Lyla is sitting somewhere she will climb up next to her and sit. She is such a great BIG SISTER!
Oh and I just love this one! It's almost as if I told Lyla not to suck on the toy and she is just eyeing me down and doing it anyway! She really loves her elephant!!

We had so much fun this Easter! Friday we got to celebrate with Spencer's family and then on Saturday my parents came into town and we got to celebrate with the Nielson side as well! I am so grateful that we have family so close!! It makes life so much easier!!! We were rushed before and after church so you don't see a pic of all of us in our matching Easter outfits...but we are going to put them on and take a pic so I will post it when I have it! I love matching outfits!!! I hope everyone enjoyed this season and took the time to remember Christ and all he has done for you!! I sure did!!! We love you all!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Loved seeing all your fun pictures!! :) I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter! It was great huh!?