Monday, March 16, 2009

MUCH NEEDED UPDATE POST!

Alright everybody it was time for me to stop being lazy and update my blog! So if you want it in chronological order you will have to start at the bottom of this post and work your way to the top...if not ENJOY!

Here is Abigale and Lyla with their new friend Anna Cluff! Abby was so excited to see "Baby Nana" and she just loved holding her! We are so excited to have another little girl to play with!

Spencer, the girls, and I just got back from a week long vacation to AZ. Here is a photo of us right before we left for the airport with my grandparents! Or as Abby calls them...Grammie Great Grammie and Papa Great Papa! She just loved being around them!
Here is a photo of Hole in the Rock located near the Phoenix Zoo. And this is our family up in the "hole" of hole in the rock! Abby liked it so much that she took home a little rock from it! It was actually alot of fun to climb up there with my girls! This is a photo of Payton and Lyla, Payton is my friend Dani's little girl! She is just so cute! Look at all of that hair! So jealous! They are two months apart by the way. Here is Abby's way of going down slides as shown while we were at Papago Park. Here are all of "Abby's Quack Quacks." Cause they were ALL Hers!! We fed them stale cereal, much to the dismay of my father! It was crispix, his favorite, and he said they would still be good to eat stale...YUCK! I was quite concerned that Abby might take a swim with the ducks a couple of times but she stayed dry!
Here is Abby and Grammie digging in the sand! She made quite a few little boy friends later that wanted to play too. First day in AZ and Grammie Great Grammie came to see Abby. Grammie Great Grammie with Lyla. Lyla loved spending time with her so much! She was cooing and giggling for great grammie a ton! Here is Papa Great Papa playing with a toy with Abby. A big smooch from great grammie! These pictures were from the BYU Utah game at Cougar stadium. Grandma K made Abby and Lyla matching cheer leading outfits for Christmas that they finally got to wear! Sweet Lyla Belle Here is Lyla and Abby with Cosmo. Abby was concerned that we were going to leave her there with Cosmo and I am not sure she was too happy about it! Gotta love the BIG FLOWERS! Our happy cheerleader before the game! Thanks again to May May and Tori for letting Abby borrow their pom poms! Big BLUE Eyes! Tori, Mayli, Sophie, Laynie, and Abby outside the Draper Temple. Here is our family after coming out of the Draper Temple. Lyla was out like a light! This was a great photo of Jesus but the glare got to it. Here is Abby reading Lyla a bedtime book before her nap. So helpful! This was about four Sundays ago (I KNOW I KNOW!) Lyla was passed out! I wish I still got to take Sunday naps! Oh how I loved them!
I am so sorry for the long time it took me to get these photos up but I really have been busy with training and am so wasted once the day is over! I will try to be better!! I hope all is well with everyone!!

4 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

How cute! What adorable pictures! Looks like you all had such a fun trip!

Sarah Cluff said...

OK so your girls looked pretty cute as cougar cheeleaders even if they are cheering for the wrong team!

Val said...

Glad you guys had fun in Arizona. Your girls are so darling. I think Lyla looks so much like Abby. It's so cute!

Natalie said...

I loved seeing all the pictures Amy! I bet being in AZ was so nice and relaxing, with lots of fun activities to do with mom and dad! I hope your girls are feeling better...Carson is still sickly! See you this weekend! :)