Friday, January 9, 2009

Thankful

Well, as some of you may know Spencer bought me a bodybugg for Christmas...and I got it a little early!! But so far since Lyla was born I have lost over 33 lbs!! I am so excited! Especially since I only gained 12 lbs during the pregnancy, which means I am getting rid of the pounds that were so hard before! I love this bodybugg! It really makes me aware of what I can actually achieve! I am starting to train for the triathlon that I am doing with my mom and aunt in May and I am really excited to see how that will affect my weight loss. Anyway, I am really thankful that my husband took the step to help me reach the goals that I have for myself. I love him so much! I hope everyone is doing well!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Great job on the weightloss Amy! :) That is very exciting! I bet you feel so good now too! Keep up the good work!

Reid and Brittney said...

Wow, that is awesome!! Way to go!! Good luck training for the triathlon, I would be doing it if I wasn't pregnant. I want to get one of those bodybuggs after I have this baby, we will see though, glad you have had such great results. You'll have to post pics of yourself!!!

Val said...

Way to go Amy! Pregnancy changes your body so much. I've never heard of the bodybugg but now I'm very interested! I could use some help.

The Johnsons said...

Geez, hopefully after this baby I might have your determination. :) Ya right, but we can always hope. GOOD JOB!!! Lets see pictures

The Nielsons said...

Honey that is great. I am excited for your success I know it isn't easy. I'm so excited for you to do the Triathlon in May we will have a good time and the hard work will all be worth it. love ya

Nikki Nielson said...

Good for you Amy! You inspire us all! It is always so nice we you can actually see what you are doing right/wrong and be able to adjust yourself likewise. You really are looking good expecially since Lyla is still so young. Good luck with the Triathalon!

Nikki Nielson said...

Hey Amy I just sent an e-mail to your mom to find out the plan for this weekend. I know she wanted to go to that rec center but they only have open swim from 12-7 so we will have to see if that will work. I am sure we will see you guys though whatever the plan is!