Monday, October 20, 2008

Scarecrow Festival

PONY RIDE!! Watch out Dad...I am falling off! Safe and sound! That was fun!Spider Speedway--
Not much speeding going on here! There was a pile up at the end of the track so Spencer and Abby didn't get much speed coming to the finish...oh well!
Face painting! Can you tell what Abby is going to be?!?
Got your answer?How about now?That's RIGHT! She is a KITTY! Or as she would say...a Meow!She did so well while she was getting her face painted! She sat still the whole time. I was way impressed!


Train Ride
Daddy...where are you?
Oh! There you are!
Rockets! Abby got to make her rocket and then launch it! Her rocket went so far when we launched it! She was so excited to chase it down!! (Notice her face now has a goldfish on it...we got her face painted a few different times since it was free for staff!)

Look Dad! A rocket!!

Sorry for the long post! We have been so busy with the Scarecrow Festival for the last few days so I haven't been able to put posts up! We had so much fun at the festival...and I am sure that both Spence and I gained at least three pounds each! The food was so good...and since we were staff we just got as much as we wanted for free. It was so yummy, but I certainly wouldn't have eaten so much if I had to pay for it myself!!

6 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Cute!! I'm jealous, Jaydee would have never sat there. I wonder if she will ever learn to be still, but mostly just for Sacrament meeting. I am waiting for that day! :) She is so cute and getting big! Where is pictures of you and your belly. I LOVE PREGNANT BELLIES, but only when it isn't mine. :)

Natalie said...

Super cute pics Amy! The kitty face painting is pretty cool...it is way different to see Abby with makeup on, but super cute! You must be relieved that the Festival is over with now! Do you and Spencer get paid extra for working at it? Oh well, at least you got all the yummy foods for free! Well, hope you are feeling good! ttyl :)

Nikki Nielson said...

Hey where was the pony ride??? I better not show Mayli that picture. Thanks so much Amy for inviting us to come to the festival, it was lots of fun! Looks like Abby had a great time and not too bad for you and Spencer either with all the free food!

Amanda said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Sorry we didn't come. We had a ton of things going on Friday that I didn't know about.(husbands...got to love them!)

Reid and Brittney said...

Looks like so much fun!!! That is cool that you guys got to work at it. Abby seemed to really enjoy herself. Her face painting is super cute...the cutest kitty I have seen!!! Hope you are feeling great!!!

Brad and Hailey said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Your little girl is so cute!!!!